Our Hotel and particularly our cuisine is much-loved for its delicacies of the typical South Tyrolean and Italian cuisine. We use fresh and regional products to create a variety of delicious menus and tasty dishes to please our guest’s wishes. Enjoy culinary delights in a cosy ambience.
In the morning
Start your day with our rich breakfast buffet from 07.30 am - 10.00 am with
- selection of breads
- selection of cold cuts and cheese
- natural and fruit yogurt, cereals, jams, honey, Nutella
- different juices and mineral water
- sortiment of different teas
- homemade fresh fruit salad
- eggs at your choice always freshly cooked
- dietary products like jam, sausage and margarine
- fresh Southtyrolean apples
- glutenfree cornflakes, glutenfree bread on request (please advise at booking)
- lactose-free milk on request (please advise at booking)
Choose a snack from our menu at lunch time (12.30 pm to 2.00 pm) or enjoy a cup of coffee and homemade apple strudel or cake on our sunny terrace (extras not included in the half board).
In the evening
Taste our 5-course dinner with menu choice between 6.15 pm and 8.15 pm with
- appetizer buffet
- rich salad buffet
- vegetarian dishes
- delicate fish dishes
- tasty meat dishes
- yummy desserts
- and a choice of Southtyrolean and Italian cheeses.
Our wine list reveals a fine selection of South Tyrolean wines as well as some of the best wines from other Italian regions. Our Service team is at your disposal for any advice.